2. How did you get started in MMA?
I started MMA just by chance. I had been watching it online for quite sometime when one day I was sitting on my porch and a neighbor Mike Colamarino walked by and he had a gear bag with him. We got to talking & he told me he trained in MMA. I asked him to work with me so we started that night. After a few weeks with him in my garage he sent me to train under Donnie Kaecher at PTT Fight Team. From there I trained and started to take fights.
3. What do you feel your strengths are as a fighter?
4. Of all the fights you have had, which was your favorite and why?
5. Is there a fight that you wish you could do again and is there someone you wish you could have fought?
6. Who are some of your role models?
7. You have said that this upcoming fight will be your last. Can you explain this decision and what led you to decide this will be your final fight?
8. What do you think your legacy will be in MMA as a fighter?
9. What would you like top accomplish in your post-fight career?
10. Is there anyone you would like to thank?