Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Zen Rhino's MMA Blog

This will be a place for me to post about my love for MMA. I am part of TEAMmadhouse at MMAmadhouse.com I also can be found helping out at Complete Devastation MMA events. You may notice many of the posts will involve members of the fight team at Dignan/Brumbaugh MMA as well as the fighters managed by my friend Molly at Southern MMA Management (check out her Twitter page at Southern MMA), but I will also focus on local, regional, national & international MMA issues.

Also, check out Rob Lynn Photography for some awesome MMA event photos. He does an amazing job at weddings as well - check him out!

Looking forward to posting about Charlie Gathers as he makes his pro debut at World Cagefighting Championship's WCC 5 on October 20th in Bell Vernon, Pa. against Tyler Saltsman.  

Note to MMA clothing/product companies:

I'll gladly do a product review if you send me some 2xl samples. Contact me through my email address Yahoo or Facebook and I will give you my mailing address and sizes for things other than shirts/hoodies.