Monday, March 4, 2013

Cage Nation TV




Cage Nation TV


Today, March 4, 2013 Albert Cameron & Drew Shannon (co-hosts of the MMA RunDown) released a video on YouTube announcing the comeback of the MMA RunDown and the beginning of a "sister program" called Cage Nation TV. 

For a fan of the local MMA scene like myself this was amazing news! I went to ABC23 WATM Sundays at noon to get my weekly fix of all things MMA from Albert & Drew - and it was a sad moment when Albert made the announcement on his MMA Blog that the show had finished its run on TV. 

Many people I know were also upset & sad by this, and because the hosts didn't get a chance to address the show ending (to the viewers and each other) a video was filmed just before Complete Devastation 8 was about to begin addressing that issue of the hosts not getting to say goodbye to the loyal viewers of the show.

I was lucky enough to be asked to film this moment in local MMA history, and believe me when I say that it was hard for me to remain professional & keep my composure as I was hearing what Drew & Albert were saying. I was thinking this was just a simple goodbye video... imagine my surprise & excitement as I was listening in real time that the show was coming back on YouTube AND an additional show on MMA was going to begin that supplements the great programming we have come to expect from the MMA RunDown.






The video announces the links to the Cage Nation TV pages and here they are:



The links for the MMA Rundown are:



Albert Cameron Links: